Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16th Dec 2009 
It's Holiday~!!!

Weeee~ im having my 3weeks holiday now
though its not long

monday was last day of sch and i partial =X
thanks cherlyn and her boyf for driving me over to my boyf's place

went back home around 3plus 4 cause hubby need to go back sch for fyp
meet up after his fyp for movie and dinner
was a enjoyable day and i finally ate my XIAOLONGBAO!!!!
thanks hubby <333

watched zombieland
quite lame and its funny =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just look through all the memories we had
Photography magically turns now into.. Forever...
i think only pictures can really bring back all memories and feelings

my heart now ache alot and tears just naturally flow down
showed him some of our cute memories
those i drew for him in msn

also showed him some of the memories i missed the most
there's too many but i just show him one of them

in just 6months time, he will be serving his NS
yes, im feeling sad and i cried
there's nothing much i can do cause all guys have to serve NS for 2years
although people and hubby say its still long
but time really flies

soon my life will not be occupied so much by hubby le =(
i wonder how would my life be when he enlist
what would i be when im sending him in?
would i be able to hold back my tears and not cry on the spot
will i be able to send him in happily instead of bu she de?

im trying my best not to think about it so much
just spend as much time as i can with him happily during this 6months
but sometimes i really can't control myself
whenever im not occupied, i would think of it
recalling back our memories too ... ...

NS is the toughest period for all couples
but it can prove how strong and true the love is
its not easy for him
hubby, i will support you all the way <3

he is my first boyf who i have been so she bu de

our relationship now is not very stable
but i will try to control myself
not to hold on too tight as string will break
i will try to let go abit and let him enjoy some time with friends before he enlist
my fear has cause me almost lose him once again and its for real this time

last night wrote a very long "essay" bout my feelings and things that keeps in my heart
i did not complete it but will continue it someday when i have the feelings
we have really gone through alot obstacles, sadness, happiness, hurts, etc together for 607days including today 16th Dec 2009

okay, i will stop here
gonna keep the rest for myself  xD
will blog it out if i feel like


Would You Once Again ... ...
I Love You <3
Muacks!