Sunday, August 2, 2009

Actually there are alot of things i wanna tell you
but i jus dont have the courage to do so
whenever i'm with you or say let have heart to heart talk, i always lost of words
either forget what to say or dunno how to say

i really feel like telling you
but i also dont wan to add on your stress
nor do i wan to give you more problems

i rather see you be with me happily everyday

wanted to say it all out when you are aslp
but scare that i will disturb you
or you suddenly wake up in e middle of your slp

love seeing you slp, dunno why also
see you slp so peacefully and soundly make me happy

everytime see you slp
see you treat me so good
my heart starts to ache
tears start to flow

this few nights cant really slp
anyways
everything will be fine soon
*cheers =D

just wanna say

thanks for everything you have done for me
iloveyou!