Saturday, April 11, 2009

Miss me (:

holiday ending soon le.. ):
starting of year2 in abt 1week time..
new class new classmates new facilitators
hope my class and faci is fun and easy going.. haha..

will be away from tomorrow till friday..
having camp and FOP for those year1
super busy and tiring but it will be very fun i think..
can spend the whole week with my boy and friends.. happy~

first time be student leader..
would i be a good and fun student leader for them? haha
i just hope to get a fun and active team and partner..

thurs just went double O with my cousin and their friends..
first time going there but don really like..
i shall not say the reasons out..haha..
first time going club with cousins, feel quite weird but still quite fun..

okie, lazy to blog le..=X
update again aft my camp and FOP
wish me good luck~
ciao~